About Our College
- Hi-Tech Institute Of Technology was started by a group of industrialist with the sole aim of imparting best education to the students.
- Hi-Tech Institute of Technology is very renowned Engineering College in Maharashtra. It has achieved the great success. We are proud to announce that our students are university ranker from last ten years and which in a short span placed in various industries through campus / off campus interview.
- The Hi-Tech Institute of Technology (HIT) , Aurangabad, is established from the academic year 2001-2002 for imparting professional training in engineering discipline to the new generation.
- The engineering program at Hi-Tech Institute of Technology is approved by the AICTE, New Delhi, Director of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra, Govt. of Maharashtra and affiliated to Dr. B.A.M. University, Aurangabad. The Institute has all the required infrastructure as prescribed and verified by the all India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi.
- The institute is promoted by successful and experienced industrial entrepreneurs & therefore the students have good opportunity of continuous interaction with various industries & better placements facilities.
Become a university class institution by inculcating confidence in students with advanced technology of respective programmes to solve the problems of industry and society
- Impart industry oriented education based on practicals & theoretical knowledge in science and technical subjects.
- Provide platform to improve confidence ,communication,leadership and managerial skills.
- Provide exposure and practical experience for advanced technologies in the respective field
- Make students competent to serve society by exposing them to cultural,sports,NSS, NCC etc activities.
AICTE Feedback Facility:
Feedback Facility of Students and Faculty Available in the AICTE Web Portal https://www.aicte-india.org/feedback/
Our Training Partners E-Yantra
I am highly obliged to Hi-Tech Institute of Technology for providing me a platform to widen my academic base and develop my personality.
Sushil Pawar - Maharashtra.
Thank you Hi-Tech Institute of Technology for giving me this opportunity to nurture my academic strengths and knowledge.
Swati Toge - Maharashtra.