DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
Create Civil Engineers with the necessary knowledge, skill, who can be entrusted by the society to lead a sustainable world with enhanced quality of life.
Effectively train our students as Civil engineers who can serve the society competently, collaboratively and morally as.
• Planners, Designers, constructors and operators of the built environment.
• Leaders of the natural environment and its resources.
• Innovators and integrators of ideas and technologies across the public, private and academic sectors.
• Managers of risk and uncertainty caused by natural events, accidents and other threats.
PEO’s:–Download Civil Dept PEO
CO’s:– CO FOR B.E PART-I
- To provide quality education in engineering and technology to develop entrepreneurship qualities in students and ultimately mold them a good human being.
- To develop teamwork and devoted and motivated faculty.
- To adopt progressively new technologies in teaching and ensure discipline and cleanliness in the campus.
- To strengthen industry institute interaction
- Department established in the year : 2010-11
- Total Intake: 60
- Lateral entry at S.E. (Direct admission after diploma): As per availability of seat.
- Total No. of Class room: 3
- Total No. of tutorial room: 1
- Well furnished Seminar Hall: 1
- Total No. of Labs: 6
- Total No. of Faculties: 7
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Qualification: B.E.Civil ME(App)
Experience: Teaching: 22 yr.
Civil engineering is another traditional branch established in 2010 has the distinction of being the brightest department in the institute. The department has kept updating to well equipped laboratories and research. The Department proud to have Concrete Technology Laboratory, Surveying Laboratory, Strength of Material Laboratory, Fluid mechanics laboratory, Geo-Tech laboratory etc. The Faculty believes in high quality teaching and is very active in organizing industrial visits and Construction site visits for enhancing the knowledge of students. Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings, It is traditionally broken into several sub-disciplines including environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, transportation engineering, municipal or urban engineering, water resources engineering, materials engineering, coastal engineering, surveying, and construction engineering. Civil engineering takes place on all levels, in the public sector from municipal through to national governments, and in the private sector from individual homeowners through to international companies.