COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- Department established in the year : 2001-02
- Total Intake: 60
- Lateral entry at S.E. (Direct admission after diploma): As per availability of seat.
- Total No. of Class room: 3
- Total No. of tutorial room: 1
- Well furnished Seminar Hall: 1
- Total No. of Labs: 8
- Total No. of Faculties: 12
- Achieve excellence in learning through continual improvement in both content and delivery of the academic programs.
- Promote close interaction among industry, faculty and students to enrich the learning process and enhance career opportunities for students.
- Develop state-of-the art laboratories and other infrastructural facilities to promote quality education and research services.
- Strengthen the institute through network of alumni and optimize use of resources by leveraging interdepartmental capabilities.
- Provide opportunities and ensure regular skill up gradation of faculty and staff through structured training programs.
- The students should be able to expand their knowledge and skills in computer science through research and self-directed study and to communicate their knowledge in speaking and writing.
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Qualification: ME(CSE), BE(CSE) Phd(Reg.)
Experience: Teaching: 6.2 yrs. Industrial: 1.5 yrs
Contact No: 8007989991
Deapartment Computer Science & Engineering is started in the year 2001 to cater growing needs of industry for Computer & IT professionals. The vision for department is to contribute to the growth of technical education by providing competent technical man power with high ethical values. The Computer Science and Engineering Department strives for excellence in creating, applying and imparting knowledge in computer science and engineering through comprehensive education programs, research in collaboration with industry and service to professional societies, the community, the state, and the nation.