ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
Connecting world through Digitization.
- Become a university class department to develop skills of our students by inculcating confidence with use of advanced technologies in the field of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering to serve needs of industry & society.
- Provide skill based training.
- Undertake collaborative projects which offer long term interaction with academia, industry & society.
- Provide conductive environment for teaching learning process & achieve excellent academic results.
- Provide advance knowledge in Electronics & Telecommunication field in the area of theory & practical through highly qualified teaching staff & well equipped laboratories respectively.
As the name explains it’s a combination of the learning of electronics and tele-communication. The branch scopes for engineers who want to make their career in the field of telecommunication one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Connectivity and Web services are the reason for the emergence of this faculty and Hi-Tech organizes its teaching to students aiming their presence in communicating domain.
- Department established in the year : 2001-02
- Total Intake: 60
- Lateral entry at S.E. (Direct admission after diploma): As per availability of seat.
- Total No. of Class room: 3
- Total No. of tutorial room: 1
- Well furnished Seminar Hall: 1
- Total No. of Labs: 8
- Total No. of Faculties: 10
- To provide quality education in engineering and technology to develop entrepreneurship qualities in students and ultimately mold them a good human being.
- To develop teamwork and devoted and motivated faculty.
- To adopt progressively new technologies in teaching and ensure discipline and cleanliness in the campus.
- To strengthen industry institute interaction
The universal moral of the E&TC Department is to generate and disseminate knowledge and technologies essential to the local and global needs in the field of Electronics & Telecommunication engineering. They also deal with design, manufacture and application of electronic devices and equipments, radio and television, communication system, radar and navigational aids, computer hardware and software, process control etc.
The laboratories are developed as per the need of the syllabus and industry. Special focus is on additional training in various subjects like Embedded System, VLSI, etc. Students are encouraged for the membership of professional bodies such as IETE, IEEE. An informal group “Electronics Engineering Students Association (EESA)” is formed for conduction of various activities such as Paper Presentation, Project Exhibition etc.
Our final year students have developed advanced software based and innovative projects, which are best suited for industrial as well as domestic application. Various activities are conducted for overall development of the students
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Designation: Asst. Professor
Qualification: B.E. (IE), ME(EC), Ph.D(Reg.)
Experience: Teaching: 16 yrs. , Industrial: 2 yrs.