Events(E & TC)
Visit at “Airport Chikhalthan Aurangabad”
Engineers Day & Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti
*EESA Inauguration 2015*
*EESA Inauguration 2014*
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Department organised a National Level Two Days Technical Event ‘CREATION 2014’ ON 4th & 5th April 2014 Chief Gust
- Dr.K.V.Kale(Head of CSE Dept.Dr.BAMU)
- Miss. Khushi Mali (Executive-Secretary,IR & Admin,HR, Endress +Hauser Floteck Pvt.Ltd)
- Mr.RajeshKumar Singh(Manager Purchase Simens Pvt.Ltd. )
- Ajeet Nayar (Manager Strategic Purchase Simens Pvt.Ltd.)
Events conducted under *CREATION-2014*
- Project Competition
- Paper Presentation
- LAN Gaming
- Short Film
- About India
Gallery Creation 2014 & Industry Institute Interaction Cell
EESA Student ‘S Activity during Academic Year 2011-12
- Electronics Engineering Student ‘s Association have Arranged one day workshop on PCB by Prathmesh and Paresh kinge for SE, TE and BE Students on 24th April 2012 which covered the topics such as Express PCB Handling, Etching, Drilling, Mounting and Soldering.
- Under the In-charge ship of Asst.Professor Mrs.S.A.Mahindrakar and student co-coordinator Mr. Raksalkar Samson EESA have arranged one week i.e; from 18/March/2012 to 24/March/2012 workshop on MATLAB by Mr. Ram kuman,Mr. Vyas and Mr. Dinesh for SE, TE and BE Students which covered topics such as Basics of MATLAB, Signal generation, Applications of MATLAB etc.
- One day seminar on Automation by Mr. Abhijeet patil, Director Krishna InfoTech who guided students of ETC Department about Automation, it ‘s important in present Technical world and Career options.
- One day work shop on PCB Design by Mr. Amit rana and Mr. Rohit vaidya on 28/January/2012 for all the students of ETC.
- Seminar on MATLAB programming using DIP tools on 23/09/2012 by Mr. Vyas from SSI Group of institutions.
- Two days Seminar on over view of C-Language on 17th and 19th September 2011 by Mr. Aakash from I-World Institute Aurangabad.
- One day Seminar on PLC by Mr. Tushar Mulay and Mr. Paras Anuja on 11/08/2011 from Industrial Automation.
- Seminar taken on open source software by Mr. Sachin and Mr. Sameer pathak on 23/07/201 covering topics like LINUX operating systems, open source software systems, IC Design etc.