HI-TECH Institute of Technology
Provides Separate Hostel facility for Boys & Girls for Outstation Students, With 24 hour Security, Medical Assistance, Solar Heater, Water Purifier, Good Mess & Telephone Facility.
- Hostel Also provides facilities like TV Room, Guest Room, Canteen and mess with Moderate Rates.
Rules And Regulations For Hostel Residents
- No student should stay in the hostel, without specific permission from the warden, when the college is working.
- The Mess Timings are Break fast : 7.30a.m – 8.00a.m Lunch : As provided in the college timetable Tea : 3.30p.m – 4.00 p.m Dinner : 7.30p.m – 8.00p.m
- The study hours in the hostel are from 8.30 p.m to 10.30 p.m daily. During the study hours, the students are expected to stay in their rooms and keep their rooms open. They should avoid group discussions
- Students can entertain the visitors only during the visiting hours. The normal visiting hours are from 4.00p.m to 6.00p.m on working days and from 8.00a.m to 6.00p.m on Sundays and other holidays.
- Permission to go out of the Hostel will be given only once in a month on a holiday. They can leave the Hostel after 6.30a.m and should return before 6.00p.m
- No student will be allowed to go out based on a phone message. Phone calls from outsiders, other than parents of students, are strictly prohibited.
- Parents are requested to give a list of authorized visitors/local guardians who alone will be permitted to visit the students in the hostel. Visitors other than those given in the above list should get an authorization from the parents or the parents should intimate the proposed visit to the principal in advance.
- Students will ordinarily be permitted to go home only if the college is closed continuously for more than 5 days or more. Students going out of the hostel either to the city or on a holiday should enter the date and time of leaving the hostel and date and time of returning to the hostel.
- Any student willing to attend a function in the house, marriage or any other ceremony will be permitted to go only if the request is directly made by the parents to the principal.
- Local guardians authorized by parents of the students are intended to take care of the students welfare and provide moral support. They may visit the students periodically during visiting hours. Students are not permitted to stay in the local guardian’s house overnight nor the local guardians can invite their wards to their houses over phone.
- Parents, local guardians and visitors can meet the students only in the visitors hall and not in any other place. Students are discouraged from taking their friends along with them when they meet the visitors.
- Day Scholars are not allowed to visit the hostels on any account.
- Hostel students are not permitted to use the college bus, which is meant for day scholors.
- Unauthorised electrical fittings and gadgets should not be used in the hostel rooms.
- Students who are found guilty of misbehavior or bad conduct will be expelled from the hostels.
- Students are expected to keep their rooms neat and tidy and are responsible for the furniture and bedding provided to