Prof. S.D. Shinde
Name: Prof. S.D. Shinde
Designation: HOD (Civil Dept)
Qualification: B.Tech, M.E., PhD (Civil Engineering)-Pursuing
Experience: Teaching: 10 yrs. , Industrial: 3 yr.
- One Year training on “Natural Resource Management” at AFPRO , Dist Ahmadnagar (M. S.) from 25th August 2001 to 10th June, 2002.
- Completed Short Term Training Programme on “Engineering Optimization Techniques and its application in Research “(EQTAR-2012) Sponsored by Indian Society for Technical Education, New Delhi. at Government Engineering College, Aurangabad.
- Completed One week TEQIP – STTP on Engineering Optimization and its Applications (EOAIA-2012)” Sponsored by Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme. At Civil Engineering Department, Government Engineering college of Aurangabad.
- Participated and Presented Paper entitled “Reforms in Water Sector for Reducing gap between Irrigation Potential Created and Utilization” in International Conference on management, Engineering and Technology by CHOICE Group during – 26th -27th May 2012 at Bogmallo Beach Resort Goa,2012
- Prof. S.D. Shinde has Participated in National Conference on Sustainable Water Resource Development and Management (SWARDAM-2013) sponsored by (TEQUIP-Phase-II) organized by Department of civil Engineering at Government Engineering College Aurangabad
- Prof.S.D. Shinde has Participated in One week TEQUIP- Short Term Training Programe on Research Methodology – Concepts and Tools (REMECOAT-2013) sponsored by (TEQUIP-Phase-II) organized by Department of civil Engineering at Government Engineering College Aurangabad