Teachers Day Celebration 2015
STAAD PRO Two Days National Level Workshop Cum Championship with IIT Kharagpur.
NCC 2015 is a National Civil Bridge Championship and Workshop series Jointed by Helios, IIT – Bombay, and ARK Technosolutions – Mumbai
NCC 2015 is a National Civil Bridge Championship and Workshop series Jointed by Helios, IIT – Bombay, and ARK Technosolutions – Mumbai. organized at Hi-Tech Institute of Technology as an Zonal Event centers .This Year Prelims Rounds of NCC 2015 will be held at 40 Event Centers all across India. This is a 3 Stage Event as detailed below:
Stage 1 (WORKSHOP ROUND to be held at Event Centers):
1. Civil Bridge Design will be held at 100 Event centers all across India & Abroad. The details of the Event centers and Workshop contents will be available on website.
2. All the participants who want to participate in NCC 2015 are required to attend the workshops at any Event Center.
3. The workshop fee is included in the Registration Charges.
4. The Duration of the Civil Bridge Design will be of 2 Days (7-8 hr Each day ).
5. The Workshop will be delivered by ARK Technosolutions – Mumbai. AT HITECH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, AURANGABAD
Stage 2 (EVENT ROUND to be held at Event center):
1. Just after the workshop a Mega Competition (Prelims Rounds) of NCC 2015 will be held.
2. EVENT WINNERS
0-15 TEAMS- 1 TEAM WILL BE THE WINNER
15-25 TEAMS- 2 TEAMS WILL BE THE WINNER
25 AND ABOVE TEAMS- 3 TEAMS WILL BE THE WINNER
3. Winners will be awarded Certificate of Merit, and are required to participate in Final Rounds which will be held in the month of MAR – APR 2015 at IIT – Bombay in association with HELIOS , IIT Bombay.
Stage 3 (FINAL ROUND to be held at IIT Bombay):
1. Winners of 100 Event Centers are required to participate in the Final Round of NCC 2015 in the month of March-April 2015 at IIT – Bombay in association with HELIOS,IIT Bombay.
2. Winner of this Final Round will win The NCC 2015 Championship and will be awarded and honored by HELIOS, IIT – Bombay with cash prize worth Rs. 40,000.
3. A Certificate of Excellence will also be awarded to the Winning Team.
4. Winners medals to top 3 teams.
5. Free National Level Summer Internship Training 2015 to the Winning Team.
6. Special gifts and goodies to the winner of NCC 2015…
Date of event :- 30/8/14 T0 31/8/14
Workshop Highlights (1 Rounds of NRC 2014)
1. Receive an unparalleled education from ARK Technosolutions – Mumbai with personal one-on-one attention.
2. Learn and interact with one of the respected authorities.
3. ARK Technosolutions certification programs are recognized in the industry.
4. Improve your job prospects and get an edge over your counterparts.
5. Interactive Query sessions, Live Demos, PowerPoint Presentation.
6. Free Robotics Kit to every team of 5 students
Civil Engineering Department organised a National Level Three Days Technical Event ‘NIRMAN 2014’ ON 9th to 11th April 2014. Event List
- Bridge Making
- Model Making
- PPT Presentation
- poser Presentation
- Aptitude Test
- Cube Casting
- AUTO CAD Design
- Quiz Competition
- Group Discussion
- Tressure Hunt
Expert Talk on Building Constructi
Expert Talk on Building Constructi
TE-Civil students visited at Water quality Lab-Level-
Expert talk on Transporta
Industrial Visit for SE ,TE and BE
Civil Department – construction site visit – organized by Prof. Y.G.Bamane and Prof. P.D.pawar, Total 34 students has visited and understand “pile foundation activity” at Disha Silver woods, Resource person :- Er. Deshmukh
Industrial Visit for SE and TE
Name of Construction Site: – “SPORTS CLUB” HEALTH & HARMONEY, Project By SHREE-HARI
Associates,Behind Hotel ‘VIT’s, Vedant Nagar, Aurangabad Site In-charge and Expert : – Er. Shri . Kundan Kokane Date of Exposure Visit : – 14/8/2012 Students Visited : – S.E. (Civil), T.E. (Civil) Exposure Visit Organizer :- Prof. S.D.Shinde and Prof. M.R.Shelke Implicit aspects by Students: – 1. Isolated Footing (Size, depth, P.C.C. detail), Raft Foundation 2. Column (steel required, rings inserted C/C) 3. Recommended concrete for footing 4. Structural Plan 5. Excavation detail of 1000 sq.m for footing
Industrial Visit :-
Name of Industry Visit/Exposure Visit
|1||Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceutical LTD.Address:- Waluj, MIDC AurangabadResource Person:- Mr. Ajit BorgaonkarDGM (EMD)||Prof. M.R.Shelkeand
|Sept 2013||S.E. (Civil), T.E. (Civil) B.E. (Civil)|
|2||SPORTS CLUB” HEALTH & HARMONEY, Project By SHREE-HARIAddress:- Vedant Nager,Behind Hotel VITS, Aurangabad.Resource Person:- Er. Shri . Kundan Kokane(Project In charge)||Prof. S.D.Shindeand
|Aug 2013||S.E. (Civil), T.E. (Civil)|
|3||RMC Plant Tulsi Buildcon PVT.LTDAddress:- Shri Tulsi Buildcon RMC Ltd.E-43, MIDC Chikhalthana,AurangabadResource Person: – Er.Deepak Jadhav (Project In charge)||Prof.R.M.Bhoiand
|Oct 2013||S.E. (Civil), T.E. (Civil) B.E. (Civil)|
|4||Panchakkui visit ,Address:-Near PES College Aurangabad||Prof. . P.D.Pawar
|July 2013||S.E. (Civil), T.E. (Civil) B.E. (Civil)|
Event and Expert Talk organized in Department:-
Expert talk/ Event
|1||CESSA Inauguration||Er.Pravin JadhavEr.R.K.Pawar(Deputy Engg. Cada Office)||WRE||Aug 2012||S.E. (Civil), T.E. (Civil) B.E. (Civil)|
|2||ACES Inauguration||Er. Agrawal sir||Design of Structure||Sept 2013||S.E. (Civil), T.E. (Civil) B.E. (Civil)|
|3||Expert talk||Er.Pradip Barange (Ambuja cement)||Concrete Technology||Sept 2012||S.E. (Civil), T.E. (Civil)|
|4||Expert talk||Prof.P.R.Sarda||BPD||Aug 2013||S.E. (Civil), T.E. (Civil)|
|5||Expert talk||Prof.R.A.Patil||FM||Feb 2013||S.E. (Civil)|
|6||Expert talk||Prof.Y.P.Bawasker||Surveying-II||March 2013||S.E. (Civil)|
|7||Expert talk||Prof.Sumit Sharma||BCD||March 2013||S.E. (Civil)|
|8||Expert talk||Er.Sandip Kadam (Ultra Tech Cement)||Concrete Technology||April 2013||S.E. (Civil)|
|9||Expert talk||Prof.P.R.Sarda||DOS-II||Oct 2013||B.E. (Civil)|
|10||Expert talk||Prof.Pravin Gavande||DOS-II||Oct 2013||B.E. (Civil)|
|11||Expert talk||Prof.P.R.Sarda||Environment Engg.||Oct 2013||B.E. (Civil)|