INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- Department established in the year : 2001-02
- Total Intake: 60
- Lateral entry at S.E. (Direct admission after diploma): As per availability of seat.
- Total No. of Class room: 3
- Total No. of tutorial room: 1
- Well furnished Seminar Hall: 1
- Total No. of Labs: 8
- Total No. of Faculties: 12
- With a watchful eye on the needs of local and regional markets, IT department works hard to satisfy these needs by graduating students who are well educated and who are properly trained to serve their community.
- Thus, IT department has an atmosphere that can be characterized as dynamic, motivating, and innovative; making it an incubator to many ideas affecting the entire university as well as the local community.
- To provide quality education in information technology and aware student about IT industry.
- Due to the quality education we create entrepreneurs.
- Last but not the list we make good human being.
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Designation:HOD – IT,
Experience:Teaching 7 years,
Welcome to Hi-Tech Institute of Technology.IT Department equips the students with strong conceptual understanding in the core areas of Information Technology discipline to make them competent engineers foreseeing the challenges in the IT industry. To fulfill the needs, the department has well equipped Electronics & Software laboratories with Advance Software such as Windows Vista, Oracle 10g, Visual Studio, Matlab, Microprocessor and DSP, Digital Electronics labs. This course stresses the analytical framework in which computer systems and algorithms are rigorously studied. Co-curricular activities such as workshops, seminars, Industrial tours are organized to develop leadership and communication skills of students.