T & P Cell
“As a part of our regular programs for imparting job-interview skills to our students and also for ensuring best possible placement for them ,we had conducted an informal IQ test for all our Final Year Students of our college”
Following are the companies which our student attended as off campus.(2015-16)
|2||Quick heal Solution Pvt. Ltd.|
|5||Winjit Technologies, Nashik|
|7||CMS Infosystem, Pune|
Campus placement 2015-16 BE IT Student Aparna Gitte got selected in Amdocs Pune.
Campus placement 2015-16 ,3 students got selected in TechnoVision Aurangabad from EXTC Department.
Campus placement 2015-16 ,29 students got selected in CMS, Pune from CSE, IT, EXTC & Mechanical
Off Campus placement
Name of Company: Guruji World Pvt. Ltd., Pune.
Name of Company: Bhagyalaxmi Steel (Polad Group) Ltd., Jalna.
Campus / Off Campus placement 2014_15
|List of Companies For Campus / Off Campus Recruitment 2014_15|
|Sr. No||Name of Company||Branch|
|1||Persistent System Ltd||CSE / IT|
|2||Web Tech Developers||CSE / IT|
|3||Capgemini||CSE / IT|
|4||TCS||CSE / IT / ETC / MECH|
|5||NITOR Infotech||CSE / IT|
|6||Zensar Tech. Ltd||CSE / IT|
|7||Bhagya Laxmi (Polad) Group||Mech. Engg.|
|8||Varroc Group||Mech. Engg.|
|9||Yashshree Group||Mech. Engg.|
|10||Sanjeev Auto Parts||Mech. Engg.|
|11||Triveni Turbines||Mech. Engg.|
|12||Bosch||Mech. Engg. / E&TC|
- Tanya Batra – Persistant 14. Rahul Paigavhan – Persistant
- Mohiny Gundecha – Zensar 15. Narendra Belkar – Intelliment S/W
- Niketa Bhosle – Infosys 16. Rohit Jaisingpure – Ambrela Tech
- Vishwajit Kale – Amdocs 17. Nikesha Jaiswal – Adhunic Bazar
- Shruti Purnekar – HSBC 18. Darshani Dubba – B435 Tech
- Nitish Patil – HSBC 19. Bhakit Gundewar – Congnizant
- Divya Chungde – Capgemini 20. Swati Khidse – TCS
- Sachin Dhawale – Edinicsl 21. Gaurav Deshmukh – Saama Tech
- Pallavi Pawase – KPIT 22. Akshay Kulkarni – HSBC
- Megha Roy – Infotech Pvt. Ltd. 23. Anil Gaikwad – Infosys
- Prashil Moon – Quickhel 24. Prashant Landge – Syntel
- Sonali Waghmare – MBT 25. Supriya Deshmukh – IBM
- Aanand Jaiswal – Cosmofilms 26. Praful Dehare – Capgemini
Our Training & Placement Officer
Offering information, advice, guidance and job-seeking support for students is considered a primary responsibility of Training & Placement Department.
With this goal in mind, training & placement department should:
1. Arranging various training for students during their academics;
2. Encourage students to become entrepreneurs, through Entrepreneurship Development Programs.
3. Promotes career counseling through guidance lectures by senior corporate executives;
4. Guide the students to face competitive exams like GATE, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL and Aptitude test by various companies.
Organizes campus interviews for pre-final and final year students with industries and business houses of repute from all over India, and prepares them for the interviews.
Staff Members in T&P Department
|1||A.R.Kachare||Computer Science & Engg.|
|4||Arun Gaikwad||Electronics & Telecommunication|
1. Conducting various training program on soft skills development.
2. For additional inputs emphasis on developing technical skills by conducting additional training program on C, C++, .NET, VB, JAVA and Operating systems, networking and Hardware, Embedded systems.
3. Organizing Institute and Industry interaction, Seminars by Experts from Industry.
4.Tie-up with Professional Institute for professional coaching to the students at college campus.
1. Collection of Data of fresher recruiting companies, Invite them through mail, follow-ups by calling and further correspondence still conformation of status.
2. Direct Visit to Companies located at Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Greater Noida. (frequent visit at Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad)
3. Reference Calling and Visiting to HR.
4. Interacting with HR and Technical Panel to know their perspective.